Monday, October 24, 2011

& a jerk \m/



Since I’m pretty alive n kicking I thought it would be a fine evening to say I love u to my new laptop…
I treated it like a 2nd boyfriend actually, all the time missing my first. Someone stole my first. With no delay I got another one still clinging onto my ex laptop’s memories, all the time talking about its screen n stuff like that although this new one is way wonderful..
Last week I fell terribly ill. Fever. 103F.
Day 1: To myself: I’m gonna be rocking tomorrow or day after.
Day 2: Yes.. Tomorrow I’ll b as healthy as a horse.. It’s ME after all
Day3: I’M GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!! I announce it to all my close buddies.
 They dismiss my case with a duh-huh.
Day4: I’m offline everywhere.. friends call up and say it’s just a viral fever.
Day5: Cried a few tears God knows why.
Day6: I’m getting surer of the fact that I’m about to die. Didn’t tell this to dad because he’ll kill me if I do so.

While I was thinking that I’m about to die (which is quite being a pessimist) I didn’t miss out on a good looking guy who passed by. Then I thought
                                              I AM AN OPTIMIST
(And a jerk \m/)

Then next day I’m off to Fortis. The doctor is a good lady.n i survive !! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment